In a live telecast Tuesday (Feb. 26) morning, ABC announced the celebs that would sashay and pivot across the ballroom for the 16th season of Dancing With the Stars.
As per usual, there’s a football player, an Olympic gold medalist (a gymnast and a figure skater), reality star and Disney star.
You will notice that there are some pros missing from the list. DWTS is known for having an extensive list of pro dancers that they rotate in between seasons, but there are four popular names missing with four newcomers taking their place.
Fan favs Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower or Louis Van Amstel will be dancing and in their place are Gleb Savchenko, Lindsay Arnold (SYTYCD alum) and former dance troupe member Sharna Burgess. If you are a loyal fan of the show, you will also notice that this is yet again another season without SYTYCD alums Lacey Schwimmer and Dmitri Chaplin.
But which stars filled in the token spots? Here are the celebs plus their pro pairings.
• Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Reality star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• NFL star Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff